Thursday, September 15, 2016

Relaxing Hobbies

I won above puzzle at the library during summer reading.  It's a very nice puzzle and I'd put the specs in right here if I knew them.  Not because I care but because I would like to think there are standard puzzle specs.  Not just the amount of pieces but the cardboard thickness and the photo printing technique.  Anyway, the best thing about doing puzzles at home with pets and kids ruckusing about is getting the chance to yell "STOP running through my puzzle/throwing puzzle pieces/chewing on puzzle pieces/attaching My Little Pony puzzle pieces to this puzzle BECAUSE I'M RELAXING WITH A PUZZLE NOW!"  It's best to say this in your angriest of voices.  The good thing about this is I have one child trained to yell these things for me.  Eventually all three will be trained and I can be the one messing up the puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment