Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Day

 Guy was suppose to bring a Valentine box to school.  He started the process by cutting out random bits of paper.  Then I demanded a drawing.  He gave me a crude thing saying this isn't really what it's going to look like.  So I asked for some details which he said "Over here it'll have a thing and on this side there will be a something shaped like an eagle talon and over here will be painted with glitter..."  I didn't want to do the project for him but he obviously needed some guidance here.  I had him build something out of Legos and duplicate it.  I think it worked.  Probably not what he had in mind but this one holds cards. 

He wanted Lego Movie valentines.  I don't know if they make those.  So he set up his Lego Movie figures and we took a picture.  It's suppose to say "I Love You" in the Legos.  And we stapled on some Wikki Stix because they are the best.   Not for eats (unless you are a dog, more specifically: our dog) but for playing with while you lay in bed with a tummy ache from all the delicious candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment