Thursday, February 25, 2016

Picnic in the Park

 It is 60 degrees out and it felt very hot.  I don't like adapting to temperatures.  Seemed like good picnic weather even if our cream puff kind of melted.

We have never played at this park before and this tiny castle was obviously the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life today.  
The pup even liked it.  Although the best thing that happened at the park was the dog was curious about the playground and fell/tripped/was pushed(?) down the twisty slide.  I've never seen a creature of such grace tumble down a slide before.  I quite enjoyed it.  Sorry if you got hurt, Rogue.

 Nels and Daisy are still talking about their picnic.  We shall arrange for more.
(Daisy saw this picture and said that's her sad because I made her leave. Guess she is frowning...)

No comments:

Post a Comment