Sunday, November 1, 2015

Scrapbook Goals for November

I got the last year scrapbooked but I have no where to put the pages.  I see why you should work backwards but from a messy person perspective it doesn't work because these will get ruined before I ever get them in a book.  I'm resorting to my old technique of working oldest to more present.  In fact, I'm going to do one book at a time.  Or in the case of this month, two books.

Daisy Books
Book 1: 0-12months
Book 2: 1yr - end of age 2 (Feb 2016)

Nels Books
Book 1: 0-12months COMPLETE
Book 2: 1yr - end of age 2
Book 3: 3yr - end of age 5 (April 2017)

Guy Books
Book 1: 0-12months COMPLETE
Book 2: 1yr - end of age 2 COMPLETE
Book 3: 3yr - end of age 5 COMPLETE
Book 4: 6yr - end of age 8 (Sept 2016)

This month I want to finish Daisy's baby book (book #1) and Nels' second book.
Week 1: Planning week + print photos.  Find permanent home for finished books.
Week 2: See what I can do with the supplies I already have.
Week 3: Shop for additional supplies
Week 4:  Finish books.

No comments:

Post a Comment