Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Goals

Goal #1.  The most important... take the kids to the see The Peanuts Movie.  This is certainly the easiest goal because you can't stop us.

Goal #2.  Christmas.  I usually try not to think about it until December but going to try something different this year.  I want to get gifts purchased or planned and I want to get Christmas break activities planned.  I love to plan so I'm looking forward to this.

Goal #3.  Health insurance.  The least fun of the bunch.  I need to figure out what we are doing for insurance next year and open enrollment has begun.

Goal #4.  Clean out the garage.  I got it slightly organized in September, I got a piece of furniture out last month.  I should be able to get this thing done, right?  Probably not but my goal is just to be able to get a car in there.

Goal #5.  Vacuum out heater vents.  This is only a goal because it's not going to get done if I don't put it on here.

October Accomplishments...

We planted our apple trees.  We have four and the whole family contributed with digging holes, separating the roots, and planting.  It's been raining since we planted them so I think we timed it perfectly.  We planted them near the future site of the chicken coop.  and the site of two future Christmas trees?

I got the hope chest done, the capsule wardrobe done, and Halloween taken care of.  For Halloween I didn't do as much as I was hoping for but I still consider it a success.  We had costumes and pumpkins and decorations.  I wish we went to a new Halloween experience place but I wasn't up for driving this month.  Next year!  For 2016 reference: Bauman's Farm, Lakeview Farms, or Fantasy Trail.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment