Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Goals

Summer is coming to an end.  I can jump in on the "...and the end got here so quickly" comments but a lot has happened in the past three months so I feel like I can't complain about school resuming.  I'll have to find something else to complain about.

Stuff.  I will complain about stuff.  There is too much stuff.  One of my biggest anxiety problems lately is this garage.  It's disorganized and borderline useless.  The good news is it's goal #1.

September Goals
1.  Finish garage walls including paint.  Plan (and hopefully begin implementing) an organizational scheme.  
2.  Figure out a school schedule.  This is a terrible goal for it will come naturally and I'm not sure how you measure it.  Adjusting to school is a large chunk of September.  I'm putting it here so I feel more accomplished.
3.  Plant at least 3 fruit trees.
4.  Read 5 books.  I already have them picked out since once I read these I can put them in a free little library.  Or a tax-funded larger library.  I like them both.


On the topic of books, I recently finished Agatha Christie's novel "And Then There Were None".  I figured out a bunch of really shocking endings for the suspense story and decided they were all too predictable (so not so shocking?).  But then, if the story ending was truly shocking, wouldn't it seem unrealistic and random? The ending wasn't unrealistic or shocking or predictable.   I'm terrible at guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment