Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stitch Fix #4 Review

I went to mall the try to get some new pants and I had no idea what I was looking for and I left empty handed.  I figured I'd give Stitch Fix another try.  I asked Nels to take my picture and he couldn't figure out what I wanted so I had to take this picture of him and say "Like this!"  
The eyeglass frames are new.  I miss his old, blue plastic frames.  He isn't as nerdy as these new frames suggest.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle packaging lured him to them.

Back on track...
Market & Spruce Chaplin Hooded Anorak Cargo Jacket $88
The zipper was very hard to use.  After I noticed that I didn't put any more thought into this one.
Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top $48
They sent one of these before and this one was just as dumb and too big.
Zad Villa Spiral Cord Necklace $38
I would have bought this if it was shorter.  It just looked like a coil of wire.  I guess it's a little unwomanly but I felt like it fit my personality.
Kut from the Kloth Dayna Distressed Skinny Jean
I don't like skinny jeans and I just went back into my Stitch Fix profile to let them know this.

Market & Spruce Amber French Terry Skirt
I decided to take my own picture.  I need to work on my photography skills.  Or maybe my editing skills.  A lot of stuff.  The skirt! If someone created a pajama skirt this is exactly what it would be like.  I don't need to buy that.  Maybe when I'm in the market for PJs.

I mailed it all back.  I think I mentioned before I'd fare better if I took $20 to the thrift shop instead of paying the styling fee?  I challenge myself to try that sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment