Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Aloe is Sad

I used to raise aloe vera in Reno.  It was an accidental thing.  They just kept having cute little pups. When we moved I only took this little grandbaby aloe.  She has survived many adventures but lately is looking rather sad.  She has too many kids in too small of a house.  After we move I intent to get her into a bigger house so for today I was just kicking the kids out.  I put them in my son's planter.  He likes taking care of little non-human babies so I think he'll welcome them.
 

2 comments:

  1. haha I like that they're your non human babies :) aloe ROCKS and is sooo healthy! good luck keeping them alive!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My daughter is probably a huge influence on that - everything is always a baby rock or a momma bird. I need to get bigger aloe so I can experiment more with it's healthy properties :)

      Delete