Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stitch Fix #3 Review

I got a different stylist for this stitch fix box.  She claimed to get all her inspiration off my pinterest board. I think the pictures look fine but the shirts were all sheer and static-y.  Not anything I want to deal with.

Lucio Henley Blouse by Sweet Rain $48
I like the look of this but as I mentioned - sheer.  Will probably tear or snag immediately.

Kara Hammered Coin Long Necklace by Bancroft $34
It's not something I'd ever think to wear.

Denna Skinny Jean by Kut From The Kloth $58
These looks just like the ones they sent me before.  Don't need them.

Abriella Waffle Knit Cardigan by Pixley $48
I don't like white. I have my reasons. Three of them.
 
Esla Split Neck Top by Skies are Blue $48
Same fabric complaints.  I would like it in a better fabric.
I returned everything, again! I still had to pay the $20 styling fee but that's okay with me.  I was looking forward to getting a fourth box but due to the dog's recent quest to eat every delivery I had to cancel.  No more mail for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment