Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"School"

 Nels has been begging to go to school.  I can't find one with an opening in the area I want with the time slots I want for the price I want.  I signed him up at a Church daycare for 4 hours/week.  We call it school.  I don't think he really cares.  He is excited to be there.  I pack him a change of clothes that he is terribly offended by.  He is not going to pee his pants!  "What if you do something messy?  Like paint?"  In the car on the way home, he dumped out all of his backpack and yelled "I didn't do anything messy!  I said I don't need these!"  They grow up to be stubborn grouches so fast...


I am enjoying my free time with Daisy.  We went for a hike and did our grocery shopping.  Daisy is an enthusiastic little toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment