Friday, January 2, 2015

Low-Spend Month

I've decided to have January be a no/low spend month for the sake of dealing with Christmas clutter plus adding to our house down payment doesn't hurt.  But I went to the grocery store today.  With kids.  $92 later... Which I actually think is fine.  The idea of eating out of the pantry was something feasible in our past Nevada home but our rental home pantry is like 6 jars of peanut butter and a bag of lollipops.  That actually sounds like something the kids would love to make a meal out of.

Anyway, I think we are off to a good start for I found this in the mail today...
I won $50 in some sort of drawing.  I feel like I win drawings frequently.  I don't think it's good luck.  I just like filling out forms.  It's relaxing.  I enjoy mechanical turk a lot too.  I would do some of that stuff even if they didn't pay you.  It's like pretending to have a data entry job.  Which may seem lame but I haven't worked in along time.

No comments:

Post a Comment