Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/10/thursday-thoughts-88/
I'm linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

 I used to love board games.  I don't think I do anymore.

I blame the kids for creating a stressful experience plus they cry when they lose and sometimes even when they win. Maybe when they are older we can get into it again.

I just renewed The Lego Movie Video Game for the 4th time at the library.  Why didn't I just buy it?  It feels too late to buy it now. 

We went to Target for their 70% off Halloween clearance.  I only wasted $14.  But hopefully when I open my Halloween tub next year I'll be so excited I won't buy anything until it's all on sale again.  That's the plan.

Oh yeah, I just decided to figure out Bloglovin because I'm sick of having too many bookmarks.  They say I have to add this to my blog in order for them to find me?  I don't know.  Sounds like a ruse.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment