Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/10/thursday-thoughts-88/
I'm linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

-Halloween Stuff-
The dog ate our pumpkins.  We have 1 left.  I don't even feel like carving it because the dog will just eat it and someone will cry.  If I don't draw attention to the pumpkin the kids will forget about it.

I had this genius idea to make the kids Wreck-It Ralph costumes this year.  Guy didn't want to be Fix-It Felix so I didn't even try.  I guess Nels and Daisy could have still been Ralph and Vanellope but I'm a little too late on that.  They are going to be little puppies.  Puppies that pee on the carpet.

I don't really like pumpkin flavored stuff.  I guess that's normal?  I mean we only eat in season.  Nobody thinks pumpkin stuff is so great we need to preserve it and eat it year round?  Maybe people do.  Just like some people eat tacos on other days besides Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment