Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/10/thursday-thoughts-87/
 I'm linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

Our bathroom in this rental didn't have privacy glass.  We can't see anyone out of those windows but it still seems weird.  I bought a window sticker covering and if you don't stare at it too hard it does look like a real privacy window.  I'm really impressed with the value of this stuff and it was really easy to put on.  The picture shows the window half complete!


I didn't like this book and am confused why something so cruel would be made into a movie?  And why is it doing so well?  Why am I over reacting?  Gosh, this book was just so sad and it made me feel awful and WHAT KIND OF ESCAPE IS THAT?!

Speaking of why things are made into visual entertainment... I'm watching some reality TV!  I like The Voice and The Amazing Race.  They make me happy.  My favorite part of The Voice is in the blind auditions.  When the coaches turn around and the contestants look excited is the best.  I especially like it if they mess up the song out of excitement.  That part of the show is over so it goes downhill from here.  I can only hear so many covers.  I like how The Amazing Race shows odd locations plus there are actually a couple of nice, non-screaming teams on this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment