Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Life in Oregon

While living with my very kind, generous in-laws we had a chance to rediscover Oregon.  Posting all of the pictures just seems excessive, but I can show 4 pictures in 1 because I just found out about fotor.com.  I'm getting old and technologically unsavvy.
 
Oregon is as nice as I remember it.  I remember having trouble seeing through fog which makes for unpleasant driving but I haven't had to encounter that yet.  You know I think my car has fog light holes?  I might know what I want for Christmas.

So, we moved to our own place!  It's a rental but I feel like that's kind of what we need now.  I am so happy to unpack and get rid of all the boxes. 
I've never seen people so excited to recycle cardboard.  The boys were seriously pouting when they found out there was no more cardboard to throw in.

So, we are all settled into our lazy, maybe slightly dangerous, habits.  (She didn't actually fall but I was picturing it while I took her picture and then since I'm technologically unsavvy I add pictures where they don't need to be.  I need to see if I can still buy some CDs full of ClipArt?  I could put them into my PowerPoint presentation on "The Pros and Cons of Misbehaving".)

No comments:

Post a Comment