Friday, May 31, 2013

Shopping Trip

I like money.  I like to see how other people use it.  That's why I'm posting this.  I know it's dorky but hey, I'm not that interesting of a person. 

Daisy and I had an afternoon to ourselves.  Women, big and small, like to wander around stores sometimes.
CVS Body Wash: $2.37 -$2.37 facebook coupon (found on hip2save.com)
CVS Multi-Vitamins: $3.19 - $3.00 from the coupon printer inside CVS
Snickers Almond (and $0.75 coupon off next visit): $0.75
CVS: $1.21

I put together a new outfit for $11.97 ($3.99 x 3) while Daisy chatted up other patrons.  I wasn't impressed with the price.  I must be spoiled with yard sale prices or something.   I must point out there in an elk on that t-shirt.  Elk is probably my 18th favorite animal.  But if we list favorite animals to eat, he really jumps up the list.
Goodwill: $11.97

We went to ULTA for the first time ever.  It was pretty swell - sample galore.  I'm sure Daisy and I left the store reeking of miscellaneous perfumes and lotions.  In Daisy's defense, she was wearing mostly baby products.  I had a coupon for some free hair stuff.  I don't really know what to do with it but I'll try putting it in my hair. 
ULTA: $0

I also bought a strawberry lemonade at Wendy's for the ride home.  I typically don't like caffeine, carbonation, or lots of sugar.  But I wasn't expecting this impromptu shopping trip so I was unprepared and parched.  And ordering water makes me feel like a weirdo.  I also want to add Wendy's medium sized beverage is too big to hold with one hand.  I guess their large size comes in a bucket?  I could really use another bucket.
Wendys: $2.79

Total: $15.97
I'll take it out of Daisy's allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment