Monday, April 15, 2013

Nels Birthday Party

Nels will be 2 tomorrow but we had a party for him yesterday. A birthday fit for a knight!






















Guy saw some pinatas at the store and demanded Nels have one. April is a no buy month for me so I said no, I'm watching my money. Guy then told anyone who would listen his mom doesn;t have enough money to buy a piranha. He could be right. I don;t know the going rate for those. Anyway, I made a pinata (decorated in cupcake liners). It even fell apart without an adult interfering. I think I like these a lot better than store bought pinatas.



















 


I made the cupcakes too. Nels like to bark at them. I melted down chocolate and white chocolate to make the puppy face shapes.






2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have seen a close up of the pinata! Neat idea. Love those cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google "cupcake liner pinata" and there are tons of neat pictures!!

    ReplyDelete