Monday, March 11, 2013

March PopSugar Box Review

My PopSugar referral link

PopSugar sent me a corkscrew that looks like a blue bird.  I really love it and I don't even ever drink wine.  That's the only thing you open a corkscrew with, right?  Once I can drink (not pregnant or breastfeeding) I'm going to go get some wine so I can use this amazing corkscrew.  Maybe I'll even get more than one bottle.

 photo DSCN2577_zps1c2aa134.jpg 

I really like the mascara and nail polish they sent too.   Everything else is just okay.  Going to use the laundry soap but probably will give the rest away.  Guy has already claimed the Peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love the corkatoo even though you have no use for it. I am obsessed with that thing and am considering drinking more so I can use it more often!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete