Thursday, February 21, 2013

PopSugar February Box Review

My PopSugar referral link

The day I brought home baby I received my February PopSugar box.  That's good because I thought I could use a present.

 photo DSCN2365_zpscc87a112.jpg

It was a towel wrap, book, lipstick, underoos, candy, and jewelry cleaner. 

I was excited about the book since I don't have anything currently to read now.  It's not a book I would have picked out at the library but I'm happy to give it a try.  I've never read a Nicholas Sparks book but so far it seems like an easy read and I like those every so often.  They make me feel like a fast reader even though I'm not.  If I'm holding a book there is a good chance I'm not actually reading it.

The towel wrap was the "big" item and was valued at over $80.  I obviously don't know the value of a towel wrap because I wouldn't pay any amount for one.  I found someone online who was looking to trade for one so I begged them take this one.  I also got some beauty products in return - pretty swell.

This is my 3rd PopSugar box and so far so good.  I like that I can't guess what they will send.  Most boxes you can at least guess the category of stuff being sent but not with this one.

1 comment:

  1. I also love that I can never figure out what they are going to send!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete