Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goodreads

I joined Goodreads at the beginning of this year.  I was hoping to get some book suggestions but all it tells me is economics books are great.  I already know that.  And I want to read something else.

 photo goodreads_zps910e3949.png

What's neat about goodreads is you can put in a 2013 reading goal and it tracks it for you.  It tells me stuff like "You have read 3 books toward your goal of 12 books. Awesome, you're 2 books ahead of schedule!"

I might have set my goal low.  I have just been picking really bad books lately so I wasn't really into the idea of reading.  But then I read something like "The War of the Dwarves" and it's all good.  Dwarves are my favorite fantasy race.  They get lots done.  Plus they can lift heavy things.  I can't do either of those things.

 photo warofthedwarves_zpsd4f35459.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment