Friday, February 22, 2013

Free with Purchase

You know what I think I like more than subscription boxes is freebies with purchase.  Because you are paying money for stuff you want/need plus you get a surprise with it.

I think drugstore.com has a nifty deal.  I didn't look too hard at the picture though because I like surprises.  Spend $45 in the green & natural department and get a tote bag filled with samples.  I bought some health & beauty stuff and some snack foods.  A box of diapers would have worked too though.  Link to the deal



Ulta.com seems to frequently have deals where you get a sample bag.  I have just been using their "favorites" feature to mark things I want to buy and then when they have a good deal like this - spend $25, get free shipping and free sample bag - I place my order.  That way if I go to my list and don't see $25 worth of stuff I want I can ignore the deal until next time.  Because there will be a next time before you know it.



1 comment:

  1. OMG I am a total sucker for this kind of stuff!! Thanks for posting!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete