Saturday, January 19, 2013

Not That Enthusiastic

Despite my rambling on about subscription boxes being the best I wasn't too thrilled by these this month.

Love With Food 
You mean I have to eat this stuff?  My favorite thing was chocolate with poprocks.  Watching the kids eat it was the best.  My major problem was the biscotti.  Not like it's a huge portion of this box.  I'm offended they sent it.  What am I?  A starving pigeon in a rain storm?  Maybe people eat biscotti... 
 Photobucket

Citrus Lane 
Nels was so excited to get his Citrus Lane box, he was trying to tear it apart as I was bringing it in the house.  
 photo DSCN2241_zpsb9551ee0.jpg

It came with a Skip*Hop plate and bowl (cute), a paperback book and CD, disinfecting spray (keep out of reach of children!) and some lotion.  Nels wasn't excited about anything (aside from the tissue paper) and I guess it rubbed off on me.  I would have saved the tissue paper but Nels got some lotion on it.
 photo DSCN2242_zpsee3eae14.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of paperback books and kids. They get icky fast.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! Or just bent up and unattractive.

    ReplyDelete