Friday, January 25, 2013

January PopSugar Review

My referral link: PopSugar $35/mo. Use code REFERFRIENDS to get $5 off.

I got my January PopSugar box.  As it was with the last month, anonymous blog and forum people are complaining.  I guess they didn't cancel their boxes after that last super awesome "old lady" box.  I guess this time the big complaint is everyone bought a yoga ball 10 years ago when they were cool.  I've never been cool so that doesn't apply to me at all.  My husband already invented a game called "bowling over children".  The kids have found their own use for the ball.

 photo DSCN2283_zps7c08be47.jpg

 photo DSCN2301_zps20995298.jpg

 The teeny marshmallows had a Hot Cocoa Cookie recipe on them. That link has better pictures than mine.  I think we over-mixed our cookies.  I just had the KitchenAid mixer running while we slooooowly measured out everything.  Next time I'll remember to turn it off.
 photo DSCN2300_zps8d6f86b5.jpg

Nels says "Chocolate?  Yeah, I can force it down."
 photo DSCN2296_zps08dede60.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up that you called it the old lady box last month. My husband liked it!!
    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete