Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Favorite Kitchen Stuff

For Christmas my husband gave me a Wolfgang Puck griddle/grill and it is the best thing to happen to my kitchen in 2012. 
Photobucket
I use it mainly for breakfast so I can make bacon, eggs, and pancakes and have them ready all at the same time.  Scrambled eggs stay on the griddle and clean up is super easy.  The grill side is spiffy too.  It really does put those tasty looking grill marks on your food. 

Since my food looks better with the use of my new griddle I want better looking dishes.  My husband gave me super cute and just the right sized milk glasses and one set of trial Fiestaware.

So cute!
Photobucket

I love the Fiestaware.  It's nice & sturdy while being bright & cheery.  I plan to replace all of my drab dishes with this but a little at a time.  Plus I don't know how many different colors I want yet. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment