Thursday, December 13, 2012

Yo Ho Matey!

So that giant box that showed up was perfect for Guy's pirate ship. It's been a work in progress since that day. It has a sail, wheel, anchor, window, bell, and treasure map.
Photobucket
He still insists it needs a bucket to sit in on top of the sail and a red slide. Good luck with that... Except the other day he told me he was going to make himself hair that looks like Jake.
 
Photobucket
 I told him good luck with that but as you can see from the previous photo, he figured it out on his own. I guess I'm just a boring, old, uncreative stick in the mud.

1 comment:

  1. I love it Guy! With all these extra boxes around here, I need to get creative with the kiddos..or I should actually say, let them just unleash their own creativness...which is alot, I have none. ;p

    ReplyDelete