Friday, December 14, 2012

Nels Included in New Obsession

My Citrus Lane referral link.   Citrus Lane is a $25/month subscription box (use code HALFOFF to get 1st month 50% off) and is geared towards newborns to 3 year olds.  You tell them your kids age and gender and they pick out stuff they think your kiddo would like.  This is our first box.  I was able to get a spectacular Black Friday deal on a 6 month subscription so we'll be getting at least 5 more.

Nels dove right in...
Photobucket

The best thing in the whole package!! (It's made out of recycled milk jugs to add to the awesomeness.)


And the rest...
Photobucket
All stuff we can use.  $15 ecomom.com credit*, music CD (kids like it a lot, Guy asks to listen to it), photo album (think this will go on Nels' bookshelf once I put pictures in it), and snacks.  I laughed at the dark chocolate they threw in there for a baby but later read it's for mom.  Yay for me! (Update: worst chocolate ever.  Kids wouldn't even eat it.)

 *Update: I was able to use the ecomom.com credit towards a set of baby washcloths.  I had to pay $5 after the credit but well worth it since new washcloths was something I was planning on buying for the new baby anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment