Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Kiwi Crate Subscription Box

This is my Kiwi Crate referral link.  $19.95/month for super-spiffy crafts.

Antarctic Adventure!  Came with supplies for penguin bowling and aurora postcards, plus it had a penguin shaped ice cube tray just for fun.
Photobucket

Penguin Bowling! Guy even let Nels decorate a couple.
Photobucket

This is my favorite one.  Guy designed it after himself.
Photobucket

Making his postcards.  I think I could watch him draw and paint all day.  Even though the crate came with nifty new oil pastels and water colors we already had some open so I made him use them against his will.  I don't blame him, nothing beats opening new art supplies.
Photobucket

All done!  Guy refuses to mail them.  He taped them up in his room for an "art gallery".
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I love these boxes esp that one comes each month! Is this just for one child or can it be for multiple? Gonna have to try this!!!!

    I love their peguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Kiwi Crate has a box for 1 (19.95) and a box for 2 (27.90) If you use that link I provided you'll get $10 off your first box.

    I would think you could get the box for two and hope the projects are easy to divide between 3 or have them collaborate a bit.

    ReplyDelete