Thursday, November 29, 2012

Subscription Boxes

Guy has been getting Kiwi Crates for months now. Every month he gets a box of super awesome projects to build. I would say "crafts" but that's just not a manly word. And he's only made one apron so far with Kiwi.

Here he is with  most recent - a xylophone.  He also made jingle bell bracelets, plus it had a booklet of 5 or so instruments he could make with cups and straws and such.  He made them all by himself.  I was quite impressed.
Photobucket 
We look forward to Guy's Kiwi Crate every month so I was wondering if there was anything else out there like it. And there is - not just for craft projects, but monthly boxes of snacks, baby clothes, pocket squares, you name it. It's like buying surprises for yourself. And like all surprises you could be setting yourself up for disappointment.  I like getting mail regardless.  I'm going to try some other ones. 

These blogs had a bunch of box reviews:
My Subscription Addiction
Ramblings of A Suburban Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment