Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Packages Are Coming In...

Guy asked for a box this morning he could turn into a pirate ship.  I told him I'd see what I could do.  Look what just showed up at the door!  I like it when stuff like that happens.  When he gets home from school I can casually ask him "Will this box do?" and of course he'll get teary eyed and say I'm the best.  Serious.  Last night he got emotional over a pair of gifted boxer shorts.
Photobucket
I think the box is full of diapers but I'm not really sure.  Been ordering too much junk online for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  If it is diapers it seems like it could be shipped like our toilet paper...
Photobucket
That was actually one of the best deals I found this weekend.  Will make a spectacular Christmas gift for the husband.  Doubles as wrapping paper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment