Friday, November 30, 2012

Julep Maven Subcription Box

I got my first non-Kiwi subscription box.  Julep sells nail polish stuff.  I'm not a nail polish enthusiast but they had a deal I couldn't resist.  JULEPVIP or COLOR2012 will get your first box for $0.01 (usually $19.99) + s/h = $4 total.  I'll pay that to get mail of any kind.  Plus I got to take a quiz so they could guess which colors I'd like the best.  I like personalization.

Photobucket 
Photobucket

This was the stuff.  The bottles are pretty to look at.  I'm not messing with glitter though.  They didn't quiz my messiness threshold.  Maybe Guy can make a snow globe with it. 
Photobucket

I won't spend $20/month on nail polish but they let you skip months so I can still say I'm a member without buying more nail polish than I can use.  That's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment