Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guy's 5th Birthday

Guy's 5th birthday was 2 weeks ago.  He wanted a party in the backyard...with a pinata, birthday cake, and party hats.  Due to his small demands, his party was a smashing success.

I let him pick out everything at the party store.  Nothing matched.  When I asked him if we had everything, his reply was we still needed presents for him to open.  I think he has this birthday party thing figured out.

Decorating bags for collecting pinata goodies.
Photobucket

Guy picked out the cutest Diego Pinata.  I thought it would be sad to hit him but no one really cared.  Nels tried to stuff all the candy back in him, though.  Losing your innards is a bad thing.
Photobucket 

Guy and his "Bad Birds" cake.  He loves Angry Birds.  I don't know why.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Why does no one comment? I will leave a comment so you know I look at these. That is some good looking grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I mowed the lawn once, 2.5 years ago. I think that has something to do with why it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete