Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little Lucy Spaces

Lucy's Little Garden is still a work in progress this year.  It's freezing and snowing here.  I don't know why I try to get away with planting before mid-June.  It's a waste of happy thoughts.

Garden Space
Photobucket

Gooseville
Photobucket

**  In March: link  **  Last June: link  **

Lucy's Bench - gift from my husband's aunts and grandparents.
Photobucket
They used this picture for the plaque...
Photobucket
I didn't even take this picture.  The newspaper did and I stole if off their website back in Sept '10.  That's pretty cool.  I also remember she was mistaken for a boy this day.  She didn't care.

Lucy's Room (another work in progress)
A friend of mine made the quilt out of some of Lucy's clothes.  I'm still not sure where I want it or I'm happy hanging it that way.  Will keep thinking.   I'm slow about this stuff.  I'll need something to do next year for Lucy's birthday anyway.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment