Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HIATUS!!

Not a planned hiatus.  I've been busy.  Drawception is awesome.  It has improved my MS paint skills by a wee bit.  In real life, I've been using spray paint.  My skills with that have improved too.  I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover how great this stuff is.  We could cover the earth in it.  It will be harder than using a big bucket of SWP that we could just dump out...but, no drip lines.  No dirty paint brushes.  No brush strokes.  I should paint my house with this stuff.

Also, I'm planning something.  Planning takes time.  We shall take a road trip.  I'd say it's to Edmonton, AB but everyday will be it's own little adventure.  I've been spending hours searching for kid-friendly attractions and cabins made out of train cabooses.  I'm very excited for the trip.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment