Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break 2012: Day 1

This is Guy at 7AM
Photobucket
Dressed.  Popcorn made.  Cartoon on.  I had nothing to do with this.  He just doesn't take after me.

Guy was so ready to start Spring Break because he had an activity in mind - Chuck E Cheese.
Nel wasn't displeased by the choice.
Photobucket

This was Guy's favorite ride.  He made Nels ride it too.  Guy stood in front and kept Nels informed on which direction he was going - up or down.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And you know what?  Chuck E Cheese, Toys R Us, and a frozen yogurt place are all lined up in the strip mall for suckers like me.

At Toys R Us a little girl was telling her mom that Guy went to her school.  Guy didn't agree.  So us moms got to talking and her daughter was right - same school, different class.  Someone has a great memory.  Guy only talks about 2 kids at school.  Keeping track of more than that is just outrageous.
Photobucket 

Guy told me I was gross for getting 'nilla ice cream.  Nels disagreed but he was disappointed I got the cold variety.
Photobucket 

Best Spring Break Day yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment