Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Reads

Fiction
Last month I read Hitchhiker's Guide and there are more books in the series.  And I'll skip those.  I see the appeal but I'm not talented at visualizing things I've never seen before.  I respect the sci-fi genre but lots of it's lost on me.

This month I'm going to read Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay
Photobucket 

Non-Fiction
Last month I read Making Children Mind without Losing Yours by Kevin Leman.  I like all books by Kevin Leman but they are starting to sound all the same.  I'm glad I read it, though.
I also read The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine.  I read her blog and found out her book was coming out in February.  I checked it out from the library because that's how you save money.  I didn't really care for the book, I've read it all before.  I guess it's nice to have it all in one place plus I think time management and goal setting should be the priority in any budgeting book and it was in this one.

This month I will read Growing Food In the High Desert Country by Julie Behrend Weinberg.  So far I learned I need a pick ax.  I don't know why I never thought of that but the idea really excites me.  I could get a lot done with a pick ax.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment