Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home Improvements

Last week everything at our Lowe's was 50%.  I know!  That's crazy!  And I didn't get any notice.  Husband called to tell me and then I was there with no list or any idea of what I was looking for.  And I couldn't stay for more than 3 hours because I had to be home when the school bus dropped off a little dude.

We got toys!!
Photobucket

This was my favorite find.  It's a little tiny porch swing... for bird food.  I thought I could make cushions for it and let Princess Baby hang out there.  In Lucy's Garden obviously.
Photobucket

This was my partner in shopping.  Due to his groggy demeaner we purchased a shower rod and took it home and claimed it was a curtain rod.  And by we I mean I.
Photobucket

We did get actual functional stuff too.  Guy learned how to install a ceiling fan.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment