Monday, November 14, 2011

Missing Lucy

I think one of the hardest things about losing a child is not about you. It's about knowing that your other children lost a sibling. And in Guy's case, his best friend.

Kisses for Lucy

Guy keeps asking about Lucy.  He wants to go in the car and go see her.  I'm not going to make that happen on purpose.  He demands to know where Lucy is. I say she died and went to Heaven. And he wants to know where Heaven is at. And since I don't know what to say I tell him it's in the sky. And then he yells at me to "Make Lucy come down!" He gets upset about it. I figure he just thinks people shouldn't be in the sky. Aside from people in airplanes I generally agree but it still makes me sad that he's sad.  I think it would be best if Heaven moved locations.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! You can just tell by the photos that they had the best times together! I am praying for your family. Sarah from MO

    ReplyDelete