Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch.
Us

First things first. Get some milk for the baby.
MilkingtheCow

HAY RIDES FOR NONE! Guy missed the hay ride while I was yelling at him to hurry or he was going to miss it. I think I confused him and I think he is only 4 years old. So he cried and asked for a "try again" while I kept saying things like "That hay ride sure looks fun!"
PoutyGuy

So I'm not entirely mean. He did get his hay ride. But he had to pay in patience.
GuysRide

Nels didn't get a hayride because I'm not paying for him to sit. He just doesn't like to do it.
NelsSitting

Nels got in trouble with the patch police for dissing the hay ride so we had to get out of there.
OutlawNels

Our spoils
OurPumpkins
Left: Moms Pumpkin
Middle: Guy's Pumpkin (They almost didn't sell it to him. But we are trying to fight perfectionism so if he picks a moldy pumpkin we are going to celebrate it.)
Right: Pumpkin from our garden. Artwork by Guy of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment