Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Miss Lucy 6/2/09-2/8/11

If you read this you probably know my daughter, Lucy, passed away last month.  I figured it would be good to post stuff for something to do.

02/03/2011
Wasn't ready for bath time to be over...
02/03/2011
Following 4 pictures are by Guy.

02/07/2011
The last pictures I have.  Getting their Valentine presents early.


This video is from December.  Before we went to cut down our Christmas tree I made her try on her snow gear in the backyard to make sure she could walk in them.  I like this video because she says "Bye", "Uh-Oh", and "Woof!"


Here's her room in video.  It's long and boring but I thought I might want to watch it later.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I have been reading your blog for awhile, I don't remember how I came across it (I think some couponing blog?)and have been wondering why you haven't been posting lately. I am definately shocked to hear that, and am praying for your family! Do you mind sharing how that happened, as I truly am shocked and saddened at this news. Sincerely, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your nice message, Sarah! We don't know what happened. She just stopped breathing. We're still waiting on lab tests to come back so maybe we'll know soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so brokenhearted to see this post. I have also been following your blog for a while and feel as if I really know you! I wish there was something I could do, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Joslyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog forever, reading this was such a shock and so upsetting. I honestly don't know what to say, but I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers. I hope you find out what happened soon to bring you a little peace at least
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today and I am so saddened to hear of what you've gone through recently. You have two gorgeous boys who appreciate their Mama more now, I'm sure. May God bring peace to your life and help you to learn to cope a little better each day...

    ReplyDelete