Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Thrifting Adventures

Me and Lucy went thrifting again yesterday. I can't help it - it's too much fun.

$4
*Glass saucepan. I am looking for stainless steel but haven't found one to my liking yet. America's Test Kitchen told me to get cast iron so I'm looking for that too but I bet those take forever to heat a can of Spaghettios. I remember my mom has some glass ones that seemed to work well. I swear my non-stick pans taste like soap.

$1
*Dora cup. Guy has a similar cup (with trucks, not Dora) and it seemed fair to get Lucy one too.
*Rectangle bowls. I love Pampered Chefs Simple Additions dishware and although these are not them they look a lot like them and looked perfect for serving something like olives.

$0.50
*Christmas Little Critter book. Needs no explanation. Little Critter is the best.
*Dolls. I'm making the kids little bags of goodies for our upcoming road trip and I thought these would be good for Lucy. She might be too old for them but they are cute and new and made with awesomeness by Under the Nile. So I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment