Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vacation: Day 5

We had a great morning. I even made something other than Eggos today. I'm on vacation from cooking, you know.



Guy got ready to head out to Snip-Its to get his hair cut.

Awwww.... so cute! He mixed up his shoes.
The stylist who cut Guy's hair had awesome hair and I asked her about it and she gave me her business card and said she'd do my hair. Yay! I've been looking to get my hair done but wasn't sure where to go. Me and Guy could have the same stylist.

Here's Guy with his haircut and new magazine that came in the mail today.


We spent a good part of the day shopping. I bought some presents and the kids bought some toys. I'm tired but it was a good day aside from like 30 minutes at the mall when Guy was trying to escape me. I don't blame him. I kind of like being alone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment