Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vacation: Day 10

Lucy says it's time to wake up, Guy! I'm glad someone is taking over.


Except Lucy, that really isn't anything to be proud of. Get those clothes folded! I folded these clothes twice. Once I had them all sitting on the couches folded and Guy ran through and in 30 seconds had them all in a pile again. Meanie!


We went to pick up my new sunglasses and while I was changing Lucy's diaper in the car Guy got a hold of the sunglasses. It looked like he was about ready to break them so I smacked his shoulder (yes, I tried verbal threats first) and he started weeping. He took the little microfiber cloth used for cleaning the glasses out and started dabbing his eyes with it. Oh my goodness. I don't know what to think of this little boy.

We spent the evening at McDonalds so I could read a book while the kids played. I'm bad like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment