Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary

On Thursday me and my husband celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary.

To celebrate I made Beef Bourguignon which I served over mashed potatoes.
It took me three hours to make and this is the only photo I have to show for it. Oh well. At least I can say I'm "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". Or at least dabbling in it. We thought it was yummy. I don't like mushrooms or onions on a typical day so I'm not going to say this is the best thing I ever tasted.


My hubby brought home chocolate and flowers and balloons - wine coolers too! The next morning I felt awful because of those. And Lucy didn't make me feel any better by hitting me on the head with her sippy cup over and over again.

Anyway, it was a great anniversary and I think we've achieved quite a lot in our four years together. I think our years will just keep getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment