Thursday, November 20, 2008

No More Friday Fun Day

We got our oil changed and our car washed today instead of saving that for Friday. Shucks! We didn't get nachos liked planned. We shared a hot dog instead. It was the best hot dog I've ever had while getting my oil changed. In fact it was the best 79 cent hot dog ever.I'm caught up for the week except I still need to scrub the things under the stove top burners. And I have some sewing to do today. I guess I better get on that if I don't want to do it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. If you have a self cleaning oven, just pop the drip pans in there while you are self cleaning the oven. The food on them will burn off like the stuff in the oven does. Then just rinse them off and VOILA! Clean drip pans & oven all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete