Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ice Cream Cakes

I know what you are thinking..."My, what a beautiful cake! It must be someone's birthday!"
Why yes, yes it is. It was my husband's birthday yesterday. And I made him an ice cream cake and then I dropped it on the floor.

It was an average Monday, but I tried to make it special. Like for breakfast I didn't crack or over cook his over-easy eggs. For lunch we picked him up from work and let Guy take him to Red Robin since that's kind of Guy's specialty.
After my husband came home from work he opened presents and feasted on pork chops and ice cream cake: version 2.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! How sweet! I like the icecream cake idea! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Version two is the "new and improved one"! It's gorgeous!

    It looks like you and your family had a blast!

    I must say, though, that your "28" is incredibly clear. I would have had to use more ice cream for white out when I made mistakes! :o)

    Bravo! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Really it is the thought that counts! Your husband is a lucky man to have a woman that is so thoughtful and creative!

    ReplyDelete