Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Food Review: Kashi 7 Grain Crackers

I had a coupon for $2.00 off a Kashi product and I bought these with it so they were only 50 cents. That sat in our kitchen for probably two weeks before I opened them because I was scared they'd taste like ultra healthy grainy cardboard. THESE WERE THE BEST CRACKERS I'VE EVER HAD! They taste healthy, but yummy and refreshing. And they don't leave you feeling like crap after eating more than you should have. I will totally buy these again and I'll even pay full price. Actually, I'm going to try the other flavors first! I'm usually not a cracker fan because they are either junk food or they taste like cardboard and salt. But I give these an A+.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried any Kashi cookies? They are really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't but I have a box sitting in my kitchen! I'm going to try them!

    ReplyDelete