Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday's Wardrobe

Today I wore the outfit I purchased on this trip. I don't button my shirt all the way up because Guy tore one off. I lost the button in the car so you think I could have found it. But it's lost!

My necklace is from my mom and so are the adorable ladybug clogs.

Both shirts are from Charlotte Russe and the jeans are from Abercrombie & Fitch.

I've been wearing skirts a lot since my first post about wanting to dress nicer, but it's a lazy cookie-eating day. I haven't wore a t-shirt since, though! Super neato.


Guy is wearing an Osh Kosh B'Gosh shirt, Gymboree socks, and invisible pants.
Additions to my wardrobe this week:
From yard sales: Blue tank $0.25, Brown tank $1, Necklace $1, Camping Hat $1

From the mall (went shopping while in-laws babysat!): Purse from Tilly's $25, Black blouse from JCPenney's $15.

2 comments:

  1. Good deals! I LOVE the purse by the way! Ever get sick of it... mail it my way! Haha :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clothes...and the great deals. I also think that purse is super cute. Plus, invisible pants rock - we wear them sometimes over here, too!! ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete